Sunday 13 July 2014

I Am Moving In....

 
 
 
 
We have all had one of those days, no not the bad ones lol the ones where you wait in all day for a delivery and it doesn't arrive! Well last Wednesday was one of those. It was the furniture for the studio, 8 units so not just a single item. I had been promised it the week before so I wasn't holding my breath but I was getting a bit frustrated as I wanted to unpack my stuff and get on with crafting. I was having severe withdrawal symptoms lol. Anyway after a few phone calls I was told my furniture was on the lorry but the lorry was delayed and wouldn't reach me that day. I was promised it would arrive first thing Thursday morning. I was beginning to think I would never see this furniture but as I had spent the day rushing to the kitchen window every five minutes at the sound of every vehicle, I had worn myself out and slept quite well!

The big day arrived and I received a call from the driver of the lorry, he would be with me in an hour. Woohoo.  I spent the next hour sat at the kitchen window! The lorry duly arrived with all my furniture, he only managed to drop one unit but the damage was just a few slight dents in the top that wouldn't be seen anyway. Everything fitted in perfectly after taking off the endless amounts of packaging but I am over the moon. It has taken me 3 days to unpack and although I am more or less done I have yet to sort out my fabric. I can't believe how much stuff I have accumulated over the year’s lol So as promised here are the pics yay.

 




  
 
 

   

 
 
Getting the hang of this pic posting lol. All the units with the plastic drawers are school furniture, I thought they would be ideal for storing my stash of fabric and all my crafty bits.

I was wondering how I was going to store all my cottons so they were easy to see and use. I came up with this lol.

I used an old cork notice board and some golf tees which I hot glued to the board and now I can store them all in one place yay.
Time to sign off, I have to get back to the real world tomorrow and go to work!!
 
 

 
 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment